The Stone of Anamara Episode 1

A fugitive seeks refuge in a haunted former mental asylum. #HorrorGames #HalloweenGames
 I never meant for this to happen. Recently I was fired for something I had no cotrol over. Then I was evicted from my apartment because I couldn't make ends meet. I took a few candy bars from the supermarket. The cashier took note and buzzed the police. For hours the cops were on my tail. Until finally I outsmarted them.

 At 7 P.M. I found an abandoned hospital. It looked creepy and foreboding. But hey, any place is better then no place to spend the night. Prehaps there's some food they left behind in thier kitchen.

 This place turns out to be a former mental asylum for mentally ill children. For some insideous reason it was abandoned not too long ago. By the words in these notes littering the premises it appears someone was dabbling into the occult! 

 I must get to the bottom of this. I feel something evil is lurking within these walls. A Walkthrough will surely help me in my quest. I'd rather be safe in a padded cell then die here all alone. What was I thinking!

 Chapter one is very atmospheric. With palpable creepy soundtracking and exquisite interactive graphics. It's one thing to be in a haunted house. Quite another to spend the night in a mental asylum full of spooks! At least they're children right? All in all I give this Halloween game 5 thumbs up!


Ratings: 5 Stars!


Play The Stone of Anamara!



----------------------------------------------------------


  Like what you've just read? Then why not keep up to date and Subscribe now to get reviews like these delivered right to your inbox!

Feel free to leave a comment!