The Last Door 2

 Your friend Anthony has drove himself insane. His guilt has taken it's toll. The man's concience knaring at his soul has compelled him to hang himself. But why?

 That's what you must find out in The Last Door Episode 2-Memories! Our next adventure takes us to an old Catholic boarding school now converted to a nursing home. Something hideous and sacriligious is lurking deep inside this dwelling. What's worse, I feel I am apart of this unholy alliance! Every night I get flashbacks and nightmares. I wake up screaming in a cold sweat as if I've done something unforgivable. But what could I have done to elicit such guilty pangs? See for yourself!

 Part 2 is an improvement of the first installment. Things get juicy especially towards the end! So much so, I can't wait to find out what happens in episode three! The graphics and motions are more crisp. The soundtracking has an aura to it. In all, I give Memories 5 thumbs up!


Ratings: 5 Stars!


Here is a Walkthrough!


The Last Door Chapter 2!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------



  Like what you've just read? Then why not keep up to date and Subscribe now to get reviews like these delivered right to your inbox!

Feel free to leave a comment!