Christmas Mahjong

Who's up for a little round of #Christmas #Mahjong! #ChristmasMahjong #ChristmasGames
 Even though the month did not get started on a chilly note, here is a little something to get you by before Jack Frost starts nipping at your nose.

 Introducing Mahjong Christmas! A solitary Japanese matching card game. Brought to you by Girl Games!

Just like Before, you must match every card that's not tile-locked until all of em disappear. And because it's Christmastide, I'll give you a hint. Start from the outside and work your way in(ooh...I should've kept my mouth shut).



Christmas Mahjong Review



 I felt the difficulty was a wee bit too easy and unchallenging. I wish there were more levels to choose from. But at least there's some Christmas music to boot.:) Overall, if you're into Solitaire Mahjong and the Nutcracker Suit, then I guess I've found a good match for you! Otherwise, it's just an ordinary Mahjong game dressed up for the holiday season.

Ratings: 4.0 Stars!

Play Christmas Mahjong!

----------------------------------------------------

 Like what you've just read? Then why not keep up to date and Subscribe Now to get reviews like these delivered right to your inbox!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Feel free to leave a comment!