Saint Paddy's Day Goodies!

I have up to 5 #StPatricksDay #FlashGames to spare on my blog! #StPatricksDayGames
 Nothin' like are little Irish folklore to get ye spirits high. Though I may not drive thy snakes out ur Ireland. I do heft some fresh goodies to spare!






#1 St. Patrick's Gold




Here is a good #StPatricksDayGame by the #EdisBrothers! #SaintPatricksDay
 If ye could collect all thee treasure I've left me behind, I'll let thee hoard(er I mean) keep it. Only one thing ther mate. Unless y're clever at converting me gold to thy currency, my booty hast no monetary value.:) All I can give thee is a good hearty score. So give it tyur best shot!



Ratings: 5 Stars!





Play St Patty's Gold!




#2 St. Patrick's Hangman




Here is #StPatricks Hangman-a game by The Dimensions Edge Inc. #StPatricksDayGames
 I could nev're call this mate Irish as he dwells in another holiday-a season much darker than this jolly Green Day. Neverthyless, I do admire them who love the ways of thee Irish! See if ye could spell aright all the blessed ways of Ireland. Though, I'd love for thee to give this morsel a lesson ur two of sticking to ur own putrid season.

Game by The Dimensions Edge Inc.








Ratings: 4.5 Stars!





Play St. Patrick's Hangman!




#3 St. Patrick's Day Coloring




Here is a #StPatricksDay coloring game by #TheColor. #SaintPatricksDayGames
 Give thy artistry a boost and send to ur sweetheart blessings from the land of the enchanted. As they say "A kiss on Saint Patty's Day is a good luck charm"!







Ratings: 4 Stars!




Play St. Patrick's Day Coloring!




#4 Leprechaun's Gold




Here is Leprechaun's Gold -a #PointAndClick #AdventureGame by #StoneAgeGames.
 I dare ye to search land ore sea to find thee a pot of gold! As ye dance in-step with thee Irish charmers, see if ye could sneak upon the end of tur rainbow and grab some shillings and horde for thyself a clover of enchanted luck!



Ratings: 5 Stars!



Play Leprechaun's Gold!




#5 Polygone St. Patrick's Day




Here is a #SaintPatricksDayGame by #Samgine. #FlashGames
 Now for thy final treat! Try to spot me Clovers camouflaged throughout thur page. I dare ye to face this final challenge ur mine. If ye are proven worthy than a true Irish man ye shall truly be!



Ratings: 5 Stars!



Play St. Patrick's Day Polygone Game!



 That is all the goodies I have on this blessed day of Irish folklore. But I do wish thee a jolly ol Saint Patrick's Day!


----------------------------------------------------------------


 Like what you've just read? Then why not keep up to date and Subscribe Right Now to get reviews like these delivered right to your inbox!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Feel free to leave a comment!