Arcane The Stone Circle 6

A scene taken from the sixth episode of #Arcane by #Sarbakan.
 After witnessing the unexplained within 636 and watching a close friend almost die of a supernatural plague, it was time to call it quits for the evening and have a pleasant meal over Baroness Vulonary's mansion.

 We gorged ourselves with a steak dinner complete with a chocolate mouse cake with a scoop of ice cream on top. Our tummies were filled and content. After such a hard day, this night sure turned it into something special. Until Prescott brought up those dismembered body parts.

 Father immediately interrupted and exclaimed how rich Britain is in history! That gave Baroness an excellent idea. "Why don't we interview the folks who've lived there? Maybe they know something about those relics. So to my dismay, we joined hands and had a little sauce. This is one way to spoil a perfectly good evening. And indeed it was ruined.

 Suddenly a great big wave of negative energy encompassed where I was sitting. This force was so powerful, I had to break the chain and let myself free. Luckily, I got out just in time. Unfortunately everyone else were in a deep trance. Now I must solve this mystery to find the eternal book of Yvon and break this spell. Then we'll continue our search for the missing relics. It appears I won't enjoy myself until we do.


Catch up on previous episodes I've already went through at "Arcane The Second Installment".


If you ever feel stuck, there is always a Walkthrough to get you by.


Now play Arcane: The Stone Circle 6!


Note: Due to my personal convictions, I wish to stress that this in no way endorses a belief in the occult!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------


 Like what you've just read? Then why not keep up to date and Subscribe Now to get reviews like these delivered right to your inbox!

Feel free to leave a comment!