Your parents have just grounded you for lighting the neighbors front lawn on fire. Which means you do your chores, eat supper, and stay in your room...That's it. Under no circumstances are you permitted to walk out that door(except for taking out the trash sigh).
Well, your parents have decided to head for Time Square this New Years Eve-leaving you bored to tears staring mindlessly at the ceiling fan. Just to make sure you don't sneak out, they've locked you in and hidden the key real good. But what they don't know won't hurt them right?
Well like Kevin McAlester, you are a very resourceful kid with a lot of brains for your age. Scrutinize and find all the clues necessary to escape this bedroom of drudgery. Then you can have the time of your life with your friends. Yet like that Home Alone boy, your conscience will soon come in to haunt you.
New Years Escape Review
New Year Escape Walkthrough
2. Click left side of bed, move pillows forward several times then get key.
3. Open right window curtain and get black pin(by right curtain about 1/4 down)
4. Use key to open cupboard and get bottle and cup (bottom-left).
5. Use black pin to open top drawer of nightstand, get wooden box.
6. Look to left of nightstand about the same level with top drawer and pixel hunt(I know it sucks). Grab the pliers.
7. Look at the lamp on the nightstand, put cup to the lamps left-side, pour some wine from the bottle to get full cup and empty bottle.
8. Now examine the wooden box, open it with those pliers you've found and get rocket.
9. In original view, put empty bottle under ceiling light (to left of bed leg), put rocket in bottle, light rocket with lighter, and watch it take off and drop a set of keys from the chandelier.
10. Get the keys from the ground.
11. Use those keys to open the locker in the cupboard to finally obtain the key to the bedroom door.
12. Now use that key to open the door and your off to celebrate the new year with your friends!
Happy New Year!
Ratings: 3.5 Stars!
Play New Year Escape!(Sadly now defunkt. But I've added a new link New Year Escape 2016(Yippee New Year Escape) in it's place!
Nevermind. I found it Right Here!
Like what you've just read? Then why not keep up to date and Subscribe Now to get reviews like these delivered right to your inbox!