The Flashy Game

Here is the Flashy Game or the Epilepsy Game by #AddictingGames! My blogs all fixed and ready to rumble! Hurray!!!:) I've been dealing with that notorious, evil, sinister 404 Error message. Written in bold black letters. Staring me in the face.

 Startin' tomorrow, I will be back on my regular regime. Giving you reviews on only the best free online games across the web.:) Stay in touch. In the meantime, just thought I'd give you something to do while waiting.;)



The Flashy Game


 "This is exasperating"...As Donald Duck would say. I don't think there's an end to it. Though I did cheat by taking my cursor off the game.:) [Note: Epileptics and those sensitive to blinking lights stand clear. or better yet, don't play at all or risk falling into a seizure]:))

Enjoy!


Ratings: 2.0 Stars!


Play The Dangerous Flashy Game!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 Like what you've just read? Then why not keep up to date and Subscribe Now to get reviews like these delivered right to your inbox!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Feel free to leave a comment!