Here are two more Christmas-themed escape-the-room flicks-brought to you from the studios of NeutralEX. Again, you have come down with a little bout of Christmas Amnesia!
Part one winds you up in a strangers house in what you hope to be Wyoming during the Christmas season. Everything just doesn't feel right(you could've sworn you were on a non-stop flight to Chicago). You don't even know who your mother is(now that's a scary thought). Let's just hope you escape on time before Christmas Day.
Part two-now this is when things start to get terrifying. Someone is obviously playing tricks with your mind!
This time around, you are trapped in a lab included with cozy sleeping quarters(how quaint). Yes, the temptation is great. But the task at hand of finding a way out of here is of utmost importance-before another Christmas slips through your sticky fingers!
Christmas Mini Game Escape Review(1 and 2)
Ratings for both: 5 Stars!
Christmas Mini Room Escape 1 Walkthrough
Part 11st present: Upon the Christmas-tree.
2nd present: Under the bed-covers(open from bottom).
3rd present: Under the bed.
4th present: Under Santa’s hat.
5th present: In the top-drawer.
6th present: Within Santa’s boots.
7th present: Take wood from the bin, then put the wood inside the fireplace, there's a present in the bin.
8th present: Right under the left pillow on the sofa.
9th present: Push Santa’s coats to the side, a present will fall under the sofa; now take the gloves.
10th present: On the table, right next to the cake.
11th present: Lift then take the star from under the trashcan, then put it in the picture with the reindeer's over the fireplace(star is missing from right reindeer).
The WindowGet scraps of paper from the waste bin next to fireplace, but it on top of the wood in the fire place; now go take the 2nd knob from the right of the wardrobe by Santa's coats(upon the rake); use this knob on the 2nd drawer next to the bed then take the matches; now light the fire with the matches then go and look at the thermometer. When the temperature rises you can open the window.
Now take the fork from the snowman, note the number (25); go and eat the piece of cake on table with the fork, take the plate and note a number(which changes in every game).
The KeyNow use the above number for the safe, take the hammer; open windows and use the hammer on the icicle to your left, use gloves to obtain the frozen key; put plate in front of the fireplace then place the key on it until it thaws, afterwords take the key and the plate.
12th present: Use the water on the dying plant next to the door, leave the scene and come back, take the present on top of the blooming flower then take the spoon behind it.
13th present: Look under the left side of the bed; note the number(12), rig the clock to 12:35, then open the coco door for another present.
14th present: The final present is under the snowman’s hat. to get it, you must put the fork back in it's place and place the spoon on the other side(as his other arm). the snowman will smile and then lift his hat.
The Final SceneFinally use the key on the front door and your out!
You can get out without all the presents(you just won't get a fully lit cake).
Christmas Mini Room Escape 2 Walkthrough
2. Zoom out then click to your left to get the handle for the tap-faucet from behind the laptop.
3. Zoom out then click the bottom drawer to your left and read through the text book until you get the bizarre code 8+4*92.
4. Zoom out then go under the desk and retrieve the snowman ornament.
5. Now click the lamp above desk and then grab the orange light bulb.
6. Click the teddy bears and retrieve the Christmas bell from under the left bear’s hat.
7. Now go right then click the picture to your right. Click to place frame aside then grab the gingerbread ornament.
8. Click the calendar and take note of the arrow pointing upwards behind it. Go up to view a greenish object in the vent.
9. Go right then click down in the sink and get a cup.
10. Use the handle for the tap-faucet to run the water and fill the cup with water.
11. Go right and click the book lying down on its own to get the lab drawer key.
12. Go left and unlock the lab drawer then grab the lamp cord.
13. Now go back to the laptop and enter the amounts of the test tubes on the computer.
Green: 2, Red: 1, Blue: 4, Yellow: 5, Black: 3.
14. Now use the resultant code (4887) on the code-locked cabinet under the sink and then grab the hammer.
15. Go right and click the lamp. Replace regular light bulb with orange one.
16. Now click to the left of the night-stand and plug in the cord.
17. Now click the front of the night stand and punch-in the code found in the green book above. Result=The bed will fold and now your able to turn on the lamp.
18. Now use the hammer upon the crack that's on the floor where the bed was and grab the desk key.
19. Now go right then open the desk cabinet with key and grab the hand shovel, open present for Christmas bow, and seed. Read the note about the magical Xmas tree.
20. Now go left and use this shovel on the dirt in the floor(from crack), plant seed, cover it, and then hydrate the soil with the water from the mug.
21. Turn the lamp on. As shown in the note within the present box, you'll have to wait until the plant grows and gives a red ornament.
22. Now go to your right and suddenly you have mail on your computer. Follow the instructions, kick the front door three times on the bottom, and then it is unlocked.
23. Open it and grab the ladder. Get blue ornament from the bucket.
24. Go to the top shelf of closet and get the key card.
25. Place the ladder in front of the calendar to go up.
26. Click on green item within the vent. A pack of matches will fall on the floor.
27. Go down and retrieve them.
28. Go left twice and insert key card under the picture to your right.
29. Grab the glass vial. Look at the note. It shows you what to do. The tree should be in adolescent phase now. So grab the red ornament from the bottom right of Xmas Tree.
30. Go to the sink and fill the vial with water.
31. Now go to the Bunsen burner upon the lab table and light it with the matches.
32. Place the vial of water upon the stand and place the burner under it.
33. Get blue liquid from the test tube rake then add the ingredient in the boiling water.
34. Now put in the red bauble.
35. Now grab the resultant blue formula and Use it on the Christmas Tree.
36. When it’s decorated, you should see a yellow bauble fall off to the side. Click on it and it will crack open into a star ornament.
37. Now go left and use the ladder on the tree. Mission accomplished!!!
...Now go Play Christmas Mini Game Escape One and Two!
Click Here to see my review of part 3!
Like what you've just read? Then why not keep up to date and Subscribe Now to get reviews like these delivered right to your inbox!