Alone In the Cosmos

A scene from the #FlashGame "Alone In the Cosmos"! #InteractiveNarrative #AdventureGames
Alone In The Cosmos!
 Here is an astronaut who ambitiously endeavored to harness the Sun's rays and convert it into a new affordable energy source for all the giant conglomerates! His plan was to get an enormous amount of cash from Exmobile and make a name for himself. On August 28th, he was blasted up there to start on this two-year project. Everything went according to plan...

 Until dispatch called with a grave warning. What they feared would happen came to past. Communication has been severed for years now I can't keep count. I'm just a shadow of my former self drifting through the cold dark recesses of Space. I haven't spoken to a living soul in like forever. In fact so long, I see things and hear voices that aren't there! I want to die yet hope keeps beckoning me from tunnels end.

 "Alone In The Cosmos" is a point-and-click adventure by Jack. All you have to do is wander through each scene and collect all five memory fragments before embarking on an escape back to Earth.

Alone In The Cosmos Review


 I was impressed by the storyline and Classical background piano music. But I thought it was a bit short and ended abruptly. I just love getting into games with a surreal atmosphere to discover with an interactive narrative to boot. In all, I give this 4.5 out of 5 stars!

Ratings: 4.5 Stars!

Play Alone In the Cosmos!

-----------------------------------------------------

  Like what you've just read? Then why not keep up to date and Subscribe Now to get reviews like these delivered right to your inbox!

Feel free to leave a comment!