Phineas Meets Pigsaw Man

Well well, it appears #Pigsaw has invaded the realm of #PhineasAndFerb! #DisneyGames
"Ferb, I know what we're gonna' do today!"

"Au Ferb?"

"Perry??"

"Isabella???"

"Where is everybody????"

Suddenly a screen appears that you don't remember installing.

 "Since you can't read the subtle signs Isabella is throwing at ya, you have been chosen as my next contestant. Your three friends are locked up in an undisclosed locality. In order to rescue them, here's what you need to do. Since you're so smart and clever-modeling everything under the sun during Summer vacation, I have improvised a speeal challenge just for you.

 I have left several clues throughout the tristate area. You'll have to sort them all out and find me before it's too late. And don't think for one second I won't throw in a nemesis. You have one hour so get going"!


Finally, the screen goes blank and disappears...

*******************************************************

 I thought they did a fairly good job mashing the two different worlds together. Though I felt it needed a little more Pigsaw in the batch. The controls were confusing. Yet the challenge is up to par. All in all, a very interesting spin to Phineas and Ferb!

Play Phineas Saw Game!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Like what you've just read? Then why not keep up to date and Subscribe Now to get reviews like these delivered right to your inbox!

Feel free to leave a comment!