Paper Mario Anyone?

Here is the #SuperPaperMarioBrothers for the #NintendoWii! #Wii
 For the Nintendo Wii virtual Consul. I present to you Super Paper Mario. Well, it isn't me on the previews. And I haven't tried it yet. I just bumped into this. It's just one level so don't worry. There's a whole lot more where that came from.

I hope they make a lot of Mario Wii games in the future. I know of one that may come out next year called Mario 128. The title may change though. Stay tuned for updates.

[Update: The flash clone and the real version of 128 are two totally different games. Yet the real thing is just a demo-board Nintendo experiments with for upcoming Mario games.]


Super Paper Mario








-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Like what you just just read? Then why not keep up to date and Subscribe Now to get reviews like these delivered right to your inbox!

Feel free to leave a comment!