Paper Mario Anyone?

Here is the #SuperPaperMarioBrothers for the #NintendoWii! #Wii
 For the Nintendo Wii virtual Consul. I present to you Super Paper Mario. Well, it isn't me on the previews. And I haven't tried it yet. I just bumped into this. It's just one level so don't worry. There's a whole lot more where that came from.

I hope they make a lot of Mario Wii games in the future. I know of one that may come out next year called Mario 128. The title may change though. Stay tuned for updates.

[Update: The flash clone and the real version of 128 are two totally different games. Yet the real thing is just a demo-board Nintendo experiments with for upcoming Mario games.]


Super Paper Mario








-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Like what you just just read? Then why not keep up to date and Subscribe Now to get reviews like these delivered right to your inbox!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Feel free to leave a comment!