The Last Door Ch. 3

 All these years I've manage to supress these dreadful memories. Every morning I would wake up relieved I hadn't commited any heineous acts...Or so I thought.

 Apartently I am apart of an Occult-a secret society bent on obtaining essential knowledge of the unknown. Just who is this bird-what they term as the All-Seeing-Eye?

 It appears someone tried to kill me and lay my corpse in this rugged coffin. They burried me alive! Now I must escape and get to the bottom of this mystery. 

 In this installment you must go through town to solve the riddle of the Black Hawk. The leader of your pact! Gameplay is familier to previous episodes where you must seek out items, store, and combine them in your inventory. 

 As with past episodes, this one will not disappoint. The game is a bit longer yet will not bore you in the least. The Four Witnesses will leaving clifthanging for chapter four!


Ratings: 5 Stars!


Walkthrough!


Play The Four Witnesses!



----------------------------------------------------------



  Like what you've just read? Then why not keep up to date and Subscribe now to get reviews like these delivered right to your inbox!

Feel free to leave a comment!