The Outsider

Help this guy come to grips with his past in this dark #SpookyGame The Outsider! #HalloweenGames
 Where am I? Who or what brought me to this forsaken place? Upon awakening, I find myself laying within a dark gloomy forest with a Gothic castle stenciled in the background. I quickly dust myself off and embark on a quest to get to the bottom of this aching mystery. Upon the billowing shadows of eve, a voice beckons me to intrude the dark lair of this spine-tingling dungeon!

 I can not recollect a single episode prier to my arousal. Yet a deep sense of remorse and dread presses hard upon my chest. It's almost as if I or somebody has committed an unspeakable deed. But I don't remember much of my childhood! Perhaps this is all just a bad dream. I'll soon awaken with a shroud upon my face with a wife and two angels sent to me from above to greet me in the morning...Or this could be real. A suppressed memory I've long since buried within the recesses of my subconscience.

And so I fasten myself, determined to seek answers to this perplexing dilemma. Not knowing what awaits me. I have a feeling this will not turn out the way I'd hoped.

Here's a Walkthrough!

Play The Outsider!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Like what you've just read? Then why not keep up to date and Subscribe Now to get reviews like these delivered right to your inbox!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Feel free to leave a comment!