The Dead Case

Help this guy solve his own murder before he can RIP! #HalloweenGames #GhostGames SPookyGames I can not remember a thing. Except driving home one late October evening. I could of sworn I saw head lights in front of me. But my recollection is too blurry as of right now.

 I must be dreaming or something. How can I go through walls. Wait...Gulp. Is that my coffin? Wait...This can't be happening! Wake up!


RIP Mr. Carley 1973-2004



 So now I'm a ghost? This must be a mistake. I'm too young to die! There's no way this was an accident. I must get to the bottom of this. My peace will not come until I find out who snuffed-out my life prematurely.

 Wait...I hear the sound of children laughing. Maybe I should first look for clues there?

 Now I remember! I was heading towards Tammy's Halloween Party! But who took the life out of me???

*************************************************************

 The Dead Case has a Jazzy soundtrack and an interactive storyline, But the gameplay is a bit obscure and hard to follow. Otherwise, it is quite intriguing and makes for a good 15 minute coffee break!

Ratings: 4.5 Stars!

Stuck in a scene, here is a Walkthrough!

Now play The Dead Case!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Like what you've just read? Then why not keep up to date and Subscribe Now to get reviews like these delivered right to your inbox!

Feel free to leave a comment!