The Dead Case

Help this guy solve his own murder before he can RIP! #HalloweenGames #GhostGames SPookyGames I can not remember a thing. Except driving home one late October evening. I could of sworn I saw head lights in front of me. But my recollection is too blurry as of right now.

 I must be dreaming or something. How can I go through walls. Wait...Gulp. Is that my coffin? Wait...This can't be happening! Wake up!


RIP Mr. Carley 1973-2004



 So now I'm a ghost? This must be a mistake. I'm too young to die! There's no way this was an accident. I must get to the bottom of this. My peace will not come until I find out who snuffed-out my life prematurely.

 Wait...I hear the sound of children laughing. Maybe I should first look for clues there?

 Now I remember! I was heading towards Tammy's Halloween Party! But who took the life out of me???

*************************************************************

 The Dead Case has a Jazzy soundtrack and an interactive storyline, But the gameplay is a bit obscure and hard to follow. Otherwise, it is quite intriguing and makes for a good 15 minute coffee break!

Ratings: 4.5 Stars!

Stuck in a scene, here is a Walkthrough!

Now play The Dead Case!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Like what you've just read? Then why not keep up to date and Subscribe Now to get reviews like these delivered right to your inbox!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Feel free to leave a comment!